Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Planks

So the other day, Cindi blogged about doing a plank.

I have never done a plank, but have been pretty diligent about pilates / core work over the years. But admittedly, I have slacked some. When I was a SAHM and desperate to lose the baby flab, pilates was my best friend. As I transitioned into full time work, yeah, not so much.

But I am trying.

And last night, after doing my regular pilates routine, I decided to try a few planks out. I did 6. The first 5 were for 30 seconds; the last one 60 seconds.

Whatever.

Okay, by noon today, my abs (left, right and mid) were SCREAMING at me.

Good stuff. I taught DH how to do 'em but he'd only try 3.

Thanks Cindi!

4 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

You are hard core, starting out with so many! I'm up to two a day now. :-)

Mindi said...

Haha - I must be crazy because my abs are still super sore this morning!

Karolina , Krystyna , Klara ♥ said...

.......... ⋰ ⋮ ⋱
……… ...*•♥•*
…… ... *♥♫♫♥*'.
… .... *♥•♦♫••♥*
..... *♥☺♥☺♥☺♥*
.....*♥•♥#♠*♥#♥•♥* '
....*♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫♥♫* '
...*♥♥☺♥♫♥♫♥☺♥♥*'
..*♥♥♣♫♥♣♥♥♣♥♫ ♣♥♥*'
'*♥♥♣♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫ ♥♣♥♥*'
*~~**~~**~***~~**

Ida święta, najpiękniejsze w roku
Święta miłości, zgody i radości.
I cały świąteczny nastrój widać
na każdym kroku.


…..............…,•’``’•,•’``’•,
...........…...…’•,`’•,*,•’`,•’
..............……....`’•,,•’`
Radosnego, pełnego ciepła i miłości
oczekiwania
na święta Bożego Narodzenia
w ten przedświąteczny czas
z całego serca życzę....

``*``__/\__``*``★````*``__/\__
`*```>•★•< WESOŁYCH☆```>•★•<
``*`¯¯\/¯¯ ```☆``*``★``¯¯\/¯¯
★``☆``*ŚWIĄT`☆`BOŻEGO*``★
```*``__/\__``*``★````*``__/\__
`*>•★•< `*NARODZENIA`☆'*•★•<
```*`¯¯\/¯¯ ```☆``*``★``¯

Karolina :))

Theia said...

Woo hoo! Planks rock. I love them and make my classes do them pretty regularly. There are some plank variations in my (very) old blog posts, if you get bored and want some variety. :)