Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Have Been Remiss

I haven't been updating my blog enough and I have some great race reports to give.

First, James' Crazylegs 5 Miler which was, by all accounts, epic.

Second, my Girls on the Run "practice" 5K.

Third, the Madison Mud Run.

They will come, I promise.  Even if my 5 loyal readers don't care to read them, they were too great not to document.  :)

We have been having a blast and I have been fully enjoying my recovery.  I had tossed around the idea of running the Madison half this weekend, but I closed the door on it after I ran a couple times and found I was crazy sore.  So since then, I've just been rolling with the punches.  This morning, I planned to sleep in.  But, my body was ready to get up and out.  I woke up before 5 (without alarm) and decided today was my day to get out there.  I had an awesome 5 miler.  50 degrees, sunshine and happy, snappy legs.  I'll take it.

Until I get to my race reports, I'll leave you with a couple fun photos.




2 comments:

Greg said...

Your near PR inspired me to give it a go again and sign up for a marathon (and also to finally post to my blog).

Mindi said...

Do it!! :) (both the marathon and the blog)