Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tough Mudder Part I

Wow. I did Tough Mudder Wisconsin yesterday. It was definitely the hardest, most insane and most fun race I have done to date. And wow am I sore today. Kind of like post-marathon sore, but every single muscle in my body is that sore. The cuts and bruises add another special layer of ouchiness too. Was it worth it? Definitely.

I will provide a full race report once I get some more photos. We had a GREAT time though. As did my boys. They both got mohawks painted orange and Johnny got a tattoo. A real one. And yes, I am serious. LOL.

4 comments:

Theia said...

I really want to do a Tough Mudder (or some other brand of adventure/obstacle race). They sound like exactly my kind of fun.

Mindi said...

Theia - I was actually thinking of you the day before the race and how this woud be right up your alley with the workouts you do. You would love it!

Theia said...

:) I HAVE to work one into the schedule!

Mindi said...

We should form a KR 30s team!