Monday, March 31, 2008

Good Lord

What a crazy society we live in. No, this is not some big epitomy. I don't pretend it is. I just read the news for the evening and was more appalled than usual.

Highlights:

* Donald Trump is interested in getting the E. Spitzer girl on his team ($$$$).

* Some dude in Ohio got busted having sex with a picnic table (seriously - in fact they have seen him doing it multiple times before).

* Father drowns 3 kids, one by one, in hotel room.

* Child genius at Oxford becomes prostitute at age 13.

Someone please remind me why I read the news each day.

OK, done with my rant. Promise. Good news: my cousin-in-law just had about the cutest darn baby I have ever seen. Well, not counting my own little cuties.... Ah, the great equalizer of the universe. :)

No comments: