Friday, May 4, 2012

Training is officially over

I ran my last little shake out this morning.   It is crazy humid here, but the temps are starting to break (it was 85 yesterday!).  Weather is looking favorable tomorrow (50-60) so I am thankful for that.  I'd prefer about 20 degrees cooler, but it sure beats what we've had the last few days!

Just looked at my log and I ran 1,023.8 miles this training cycle!  Woot.  If that won't prepare me, not sure what will!

I have a full day conference today, but it should be highly inspiring and perfect the day before a big race.  Then we'll head to Kensosha!!

So excited!  Thanks so much to those of you that have followed along this season.  As always, I greatly appreciate it and will think of you tomorrow when I need that extra inspiration (read: kick in the rear).

See you on the other side!

No comments: