Sunday, March 9, 2008

29.9 miles

Yep, close to 30 again this week. I am happy with it because that is with only 4 days of running. I start my spring schedule tomorrow and should be closer to 40 mpw from here on out. Hopefully life will allow my schedule to happen. I am set to get very busy again at work, but that is much preferred to the slow days.

It is supposed to be in the 40s all week. I am wishing for the snow to disappear and the grass to turn somewhat green.

Unlike Ohio, WI actually did NOT have any storms this weekend! YAY!

I am feeling a little better. The body aches are gone, but I do have a whopper of a head cold. Hopefully by my next post I'll be in a much better state.

Run on.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Run on! Here's a toast to your newfound ability to set foot on solid ground. Good luck on your new spring schedule.