Friday, November 2, 2007

Ouch

My foot hurts. My calves hurt. My R hip feels a little iffy. Grand Rapids DEFINITELY sucker punched me harder than Twin Cities. All in all it is fine. After all, I am recovering right now. But it is still annoying nonetheless.

I went for a run today - a very sloooooow run - and it was nice. The weather was perfect and it was nice to get out there. I love the period of time after a marathon wherein I am not married to a schedule. But I feel oh so slothish at the same time.

I am focusing this week on finding new goals and looking ahead. I have a slight case of post-race blues. And I am very edgy. I am going to start popping my resume out the door in December and I really just want to do it NOW. Patience has never been my forte and I am ready for a new chapter. But alas, life isn't ready for me yet. One day at a time.

No comments: