Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thanks so much for all of the comments lately. I feel badly for not keeping up with my blogging. Life is good, running is okay, things are all moving along steadily. Fall descended upon us quickly! Today was the first day I broke out my running tights - it was 33 degrees and pitch black during my run this morning. Long gone are the warm temps and daylight. I am generally okay with that because I LOVE 33 degree running. Not much lower than that though!

I have been running as I desire. Trying to keep something of a schedule for my 10.30.10 half marathon, but not overly worried if I don't make it.

I am super excited for all my running peeps that have been busting out spectacular fall marathons! It seems that working through this tough summer really paid off ~ Congrats!

With Chicago just a few days away, I would have thought I'd be kind of bummed that I am not going. But I really am not. I made the right choice. And am glad I had it in me to know when to fold 'em. We'll see how I feel on Sunday. ;)

1 comment:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Based on the weather forecast for Chicago, it's probably a good thing you bailed!